View Single Post
Old 01-19-2023, 09:15 AM   #179
KyleSeal

Re: My 1967 Build (Finally)

Quote:
Originally Posted by regan wilson View Post
Clamps and lots of them. That's good to know since I've never had one out. I'm sure that I will on my C-50. Good work Kyle.
Ive never had one out either, this is my first one, but going well if I do say so myself. I was expecting a lot of work but its been rather straight forward. I had a small spot of rust breakthrough inside the driver side a-pillar where it met the dash, and had to cut the dash for the Vintage Air, so it made sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewychevy67 View Post
Your doing a nice job making sure you get as much creep rust as you can. It would be a disappointment if you got the whole cab done and 3 years later rust was appearing in spots. Going backwards is not fun. Keep up the good work
Like they say "while Im here..." but thats really what I keep coming back to, is thinking of going this far and not going a touch further and then having rust creep into the seams would be an incredible bummer. I appreciate it!

My Build Thread (1967 C10, lowered, EFI, daily truck): http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=830809
KyleSeal is offline   Reply With Quote