Thread: 47-55.1 Long Time Coming......
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 04:17 PM   #168
gsinon

Re: Long Time Coming......

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dan- View Post
Sorry to hear about dad. Sounds like an awesome man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickysnickers View Post
Sorry for your loss!! I have to say though, your last photo is awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrdone View Post
sorry to hear about your dad. lost my dad a long time ago and the hurt is still there. Just remember the good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
sorry to hear about your dad. sounds like you had a great relationship. thats more than a lot of guys can say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duramax55 View Post
always hard to say goodbye to a dad but looks like you had a great one and he got a chance to see some of your hard work. I was not as lucky lost my dad when i was 29 missed him see my kids grow up and see all my projects that i know would have enjoyed as he was very handy at doing all kinds of things. My condolences on your loss

Thank you all for the comments. It has been a tough week but I am getting better each day. Monday I was in a complete fog and just felt numb. Today at least I feel less so. I will never get over the loss, but I also have so many memories to keep me going for the rest of my life.

I think the very most difficult thing moving forward is that we did this car/truck/hot rod thing together. And while he has been on oxygen and sick for 7 years he still got immense joy hearing what I was doing and going over all the pictures and so on. Or the stories about what happened when I went to a car show etc. This summer when I do all those things, I won't be able to go to him and share to all.......
1987 R10, Ethel
Copper Hill Rod & Custom
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829856
gsinon is offline   Reply With Quote