View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 09:13 PM   #3845
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutone View Post
Nope. But it is good.
That's what counts.

Maple products, not just syrup, are big up home where my mom lives. Maple candy, maple everything. My friends say there is very little 100% pure that is sold. Got to harvest and make your own for that. ain't that right, Mark? Nothing better than breakfast at my friend's house when I go up, homemade sausage, buckwheat cakes, and syrup off the farm. Coffee is imported .

I have a bathroom sink faucet leaking. Go to shut supply lines down and hot is froze open. I went in to town for a new valve and an o-ring (thicker than ones in my kit). We have the best dang plumbing supply house right in our little town. Family run and been there since before the population explosion that started in the '90s. Creeky old wood floor, everything you could possibly need, and sales people are plumbers required to put a day a week in the store. They had individual o-rings in every size and gauge. And the one gal who works there is so sweet! She wasn't the one helping me but I got a big smile and a hello. I'm hoping I have more plumbing problems soon . I dealt with the older feller and we always chat it up a bit. Who can say the highlight of their day is going in to the supply house like I do every time? Only problem now is I have work to do

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote