Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 12:40 PM   #978
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Well, it's been about a month since I posted, I have been keeping up with other's posts. I've been getting some things done along with some other stuff on my to do list. Sanity is licensed, insured, and drivable. I then took Sanity for a 30mile round trip to get the front end aligned. I had no issues at all. The front needed very little adjustment to get it right. Pretty good eyeballing it in if I don't say so myself. I have also got the center console installed. It still needs the inside of the box finished, but it's in. So, I am now waiting for paint, and I need to get a little more driving in before I change the break-in oil. I will also change the trans fluid. During the change I will remove the temp break-in filter and install the temp sender for the trans temp gauge. I have finally got the gaps in the doors set up pretty good for now and I'm still working on my hood. I took the hinges off of the C60. I cleaned them up and they are in great shape. Much nicer than what's on there now. I painted them and they are ready to install.
Attached Images

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote