Thread: 55.2-59 No title or VIN plate ?
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2023, 08:29 AM   #1
MD2020

No title or VIN plate ?

I won a bid on the Truck hoard from Nebraska, 1938 Chevy truck.
The man had over 1800 Vehicle's .

Anyone know of this person on Facebook Jack Valles???????????
He PM me and said he could get me a title with the engine number. He was recommended on Facbook from others so I think he is leglet. What are your thoughts or Info you may have??

The state of Mississippi is giving me the run around on the process of new title and VIN number

His PM
"I live in maine we do not require a title for anything older than 1995. So I can register any vehicle here older than that with basic info. On the back of a Maine registration I can transfer ownership to you. So I will register your car here sign the transfer of ownership ship to you and send you that registration with a new bill of sale saying you bought the car from me in maine. You can then take the registration after you sign it and bill of sale and apply for a current title in your home state they have to honor it because your car is legally registered with a current registration. I have done this in at least 15 states and 4 countries with no issues other than some states require a notarized bill of sale which I can also provide. I charge 300 dollars which covers all registration and insurance fees plus shipping with tracking. I use PayPal for payment and everything is completely trackable from payment to shipping."
MD2020 is offline   Reply With Quote