View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
hard_one

Fresh attempt on an old account...

Figured it's high time I get a little more active on here now that I have a couple 67-72 Chevys in the fleet. Been able to recently get out and work on them more and with that comes a lot of questions...

K5 is a '71 with '69 grille. Softopper, color is a Chrylser color called confusion blue by the dealerships - after midnight blue, jazz blue, or contusion blue depending on the year. Powertrain is 454/TH400/NP205, D60/14BFF w/4.10s. 35x12.5 Maxxis RAZR MTs on H2s. Been 8ish years since I've had it on the road, just recently able to drive it around the section again... got the fire re-lit again. Recently acquired an OEM tilt column for it. Once I find what it needs I'll get it cleaned up and installed.

C10 is a '68 with '70+ front clip, recently acquired. It's a factory 396 truck, still has a 396 in it. It's a tired engine though, in need of an overhaul. Has a Muncie 4 spd in it, think an M20 but haven't yanked it to verify. Factory 12 bolt, 3.73 open diff. Tons of fun as long as I can keep oil in it. Definitely a beater but slowly trying to un-bubba all the crap the PO did to it.

That's all I got for now, need to get back to work... I'm sure you'll be seeing me around.
Attached Images

hard_one is offline   Reply With Quote