View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 03:27 AM   #4034
FleetsidePaul
R.I.P. E.S.L.L.

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
Neat camper. Looks like fun.

LockDoc
That does look cool. I'd love to have one but the price of those canned hams have gone crazy. Plus if I was confined in such a small space with my wife somebody would end up dead and it wouldn't be her.

I went to the small market by my house today. I dislike going there. The people that work there act like you are bothering them just by checking out. Nobody's ever there so I guess I am bugging them just by shopping there. And don't even try to ask where something is or you'll get snake eyes. What a pest I am by being the only customer.
So. Today. I buy my groceries and a carton of cigarettes. They never bag the cigarettes for some reason. I have no idea why but all the markets do it. Probably some nanny California thing. When I get to my car it hit's me. Did I put the cig's in the bag? Nope. Not there. I left them inside. Dang it! So I get my cane back out and limp back in.

Sure enough there are my smokes just sitting on the checkstand and the checkout guy standing there just staring at the wall. Not another customer in sight. He says "You forgot those' Really? Thanks for telling me ashole. He never offered a heads up or to help even though it was pretty obvious that I had a hard time walking back in and he didn't look too busy. I'm never going back there. Local business or not, close to home or not. I'm driving past it next time. I won't bother them again by buying things. They are just downright rude.

1970 CST 20

1970 C/30 Flatbed

1983 C/30 Dually

2015 Corvette Z51 2021 Corvette Z51 1991 Cadillac Hearse 1982 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz 2000 Porsche Boxster S 2020 Jeep Gladiator 1973 VW Thing 1973 Plymouth Satellite wagon 1963 Baja Bug 1959 Bug Dune Buggy 1970 Baja Bug 1987 Jaguar XJ 350.

R.I.P. El Jay

R.I.P Jessie.

R.I.P Grumpy.

Every day is a gift from God.
FleetsidePaul is offline   Reply With Quote