View Single Post
Old 04-04-2023, 10:52 PM   #4045
Getter-Done

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
HE forgot those, as far as I'm concerned. It's up to the clerk to be sure you got all the goods you just shelled out for.
I totally Agree
Even some of the DG employees in this area ,
They Still take pride in There job and the public they are (Dealing) with.
Even if it is an Knuckle head like me.
I know most of them by Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I figured I'd catch some heat for mentioning cigarettes. But I am a smoker. I love my cigarettes. That's not popular today I know. Smokers are looked down as a pariah to society these days. I have some health problems that are not related to smoking whatsoever. I get good checkups at the doctor. My health issues are due to Covid and hitting my head really hard and knocking my balance all out if whack. Getting older doesn't help either. Hopefully it will get better but so far not so much.

I seem to dodge bullets. Every male in my family has diabetes. I don't. My lungs are good even with the cigs. I don't even cough. I could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Not that I would. Not for less than 20 bucks.

My brother was a health fanatic. No drinking. No smoking. No fatty foods. No nothing. Except young blondes. But that could be considered exercise I suppose. He would lecture me on smoking. He dropped dead and I'm still here. So much for healthy living. I'm going to do what I want. Bring on the 3 day old chili dogs!
Paul
I watch my daddy
After He Quit Cigarettes.

He lived thru a Brain An U rise um.
In my opinion he would have been better off.
If he would have kept on Smoking.
Finish with what you start.

When a Persons body get old

It does Not like Change any more than a Teenager when they're told They can Not do that.

This advice is Not Approved for California.
And may cause Canser in some strange way.
63 Impala (my high school car)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...Crew Cab Build
Getter-Done is offline   Reply With Quote