View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 11:58 AM   #4068
Gotenntitans

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
That's me with any nice truck I've had. I wear myself out keeping it spotless, can't leave it anywhere, and on an ultra low mile one every mile worries me about running it up. My divorce forced me into selling things. I had already come to terms with the fact I'm best off with drivers than minty showy trucks, but I still wanted at least one. But selling down was forced upon me, even projects, and I realize it was for the best now. Life for me is no longer about having and all about doing.
The guy really made me a nice offer on it. Too good to pass up, actually. My son had a really nice 2010 Silverado 4x4 that got wrecked when he was hit from behind by someone talking on their phone. I may try to get one about that year with under 100K miles on it. I remember driving it a few times and liking it a lot.

I don't like the looks of Dad's '03 Silverado that he's agreed to give to me. I was never crazy about the "Cat Eye" years. Getting it for the right price, though, thanks to Dad. He always took good care of me and still is.
2003 Chevy Silverado
Gotenntitans is offline   Reply With Quote