View Single Post
Old 04-10-2023, 04:05 PM   #4069
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

I am one who is disappointed GMC didn't go with the cat eyes, since I prefer GMCs. I hated them at first, but grew to like that chiseled look, same as Cadillac has still. I actually prefer nothing newer than GMT400s. 21st century trucks/vehicles don't hold my interest as anything but newer transportation. That's how I felt about the GMT400s, even when I factory ordered my '92. It was just a work tool, but since it cost so much money I wanted it built my way. As trucks changed more and more from that platform I see them as the last classic trucks. It began with the extended cab short bed GMT400s that trucks became more built for people who don't actually need trucks to where they are now, took over the new car market as the family vehicle. I only like traditional cabs
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote