Thread: Tractor thread?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 06:00 AM   #74
special-K
Special Order

Re: Tractor thread?

Both tractors were so common growing up and I see them all over still today, in use as well as show quality.

That really is one fine job done on that Cub. There is a clean one for sale a couple doors down from the house I'm working on now. I've been meaning to go take a look.

The guy who's house I'm working on I noticed has a N-series tucked up under his barn. I'll keep my eye on that. wouldn't mind having one.

Kirk, you also did a fantastic restoration. I had a thing for the early lawn tractors and had two JD 110 early models, round fenders and seat. I also had an 80 trailer. When a neighbor claimed the meadow next to my place, which meant I stopped mowing it, I decided to let my 110s go. Not enough space to store them. I'll find other old ones when I move

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote