View Single Post
Old 06-11-2023, 09:46 AM   #3
NGN

Re: A little help please?

This is all me, just my opinion my skills. Adding PDB and PS to me are the easier of the three, A/C for me to try myself will be my challenge one day but most likely I'll have that done by a shop. Are you keeping it six lug or changing too five lug on all four. I by luck found a 72 donor truck, with all the parts to make most all my swaps too my 67 and that was great for me at the time, five lug gave you more options for different wheel styles not sure now days how much that changed for more option styles six lug these days. If I knew then I would of like the six lug truck rallies and or ten inch deep steelies I would of just keep it all four six lug and got the six lug disk conversion kit up front and with that I believe you can keep most if not all of your front suspension 69 stock, besides brake lines. I have five lug Chevy truck rallies wheels (73-87 style) my son has the six lug rallies. While they both look great on our trucks, I tell my son how much better I like his wheels. Side by side my wheel look tuxedo jacket while his look leather jacket. I write back my opinion with P/S its really not hard, one thing when you get the pullies for P/S might as well get A/C pulley ready set up for that one day. Got to go the kids waiting, cars shows.
NGN
Nick
NGN is offline   Reply With Quote