View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 01:04 PM   #13
D-n-Tyke

Re: Fuel line routing to fuel rail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Banks View Post
I think I posted this picture of the parking brake cable somewhere else, but I made some pulleys to route the cable, because there was nowhere up in the frame for it anymore. I ordered some rollers for wire rope from mcmaster.com and plasma cut and welded the little brackets. I had to use a custom length cable, something dorman sells that has a cable and some fittings.

I didn't initially respond to your thread because you said your fuel lines run up passenger side and I ran my on drivers. You can kind of see it in this photo, but the hardlines leave the top of the frame flush with the firewall and then I just ran 12(or 16?) inch premade teflon lined hoses to the fuel rail. I have a return line from my fuel rail back, I'm not using the corvette style regulator/filter.

I'll see if I can get another picture.

Thanks for the picture. That is a great idea. I think I am going to have to do a similar solution. I just don't see how the stock configuration will work.

Was the dorman cable kit you got already have the stops swagged onto it? Little round balls? Or did you fabricate the length?
I can find this kit they sell, is this what you used? Dorman PN: 21119
D-n-Tyke is offline   Reply With Quote