View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 07:20 PM   #13330
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...d-b20fb12c47ad 1970 Chevy c10 step side I took this truck all the way to the frame i just ran out of time and money for it the motor is a 350 bored 30 over with corvette heads and a nice performance cam forged pistons and the whole nine yards fully dressed with serpentine belt all MSD ignition and a holly 650 double pumper with electric Holly fuel system no shortcuts everything was machined and built by winger race engines and I have itemized receipts and dyno slip the motor has 460 hp and 462ftp of torque with a mid 90s rebuilt 5 speed manual transmission and hydraulic clutch and new 4 inch aluminum driveshaft I've installed disk break upgrade on the front and comes with the kit for the rear haven't had time to do the back yet but still have the kit with instructions 2 inch drop on the front power brakes all new tierods ball joints steering gear box new inner fenders and core support it has true dual Flowmast exhaust and much more 15,000 firm I have over 20k in it pm for more pictures or detaile
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote