View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 12:01 AM   #14475
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...type=top_picks 1970 Chevrolet 1500 regular cab Short Bed
$32,995
Listed a day ago in Toutle, WA
About This Vehicle
Driven 66,930 miles
Automatic transmission
Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: White
Fuel type: Gasoline
Good condition
Clean title
This vehicle has no significant damage or problems.

Seller's Description
1970 Chevrolet (Chevy) C10 Short Box / Short Bed (not cut, this is an original short box!) 350 Auto. Original sticker on glove box door (pictured) is still there and shows this as an original short box!

Location: Near Toutle, WA 98649 (2 hr 15 min S of Seattle; 1hr 15 min N of Portland)

Starts, idols, runs, shifts, drives great. Rust free! Solid all over. I bought this truck in early 2019, have garaged/shipping container since and don't drive when it's wet out. Have driven it about 1,000 miles with no issues. Slow tranny leak (insert Bud Light joke here). I put a pan under it as I have to do with another classic vehicle in the garage. 2-3 times a year I add transmission fluid and have never had any issues with it mechanically or otherwise. Lights, Wipers, Heat, Windows, Door Locks All Work!

This is the perfect truck if you want to go to a few car shows a year as is or you could take it to the next level and it's a great platform to start with. I had bought pictured steering wheel, just didn't get around to install. That comes with. Engine compartment looks very un-altered, so likely numbers matching. Mileage shows 66,930 but not sure if that's original or 166,930? For serious buyer, I will put you in touch with my mechanic who's looked it over, changed fluids, adjusted idol and you can ask anything you want.

So why am I selling this truck if it's so awesome? We moved onto 38 acres pretty far off the beaten path a few years ago. The property takes lots of my time and it's a long drive to anywhere so not as convenient for me to attend the various car shows as it was when I was closer to civilization. That said, I don't have to sell. Hope to find the right steward of this legendary classic.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote