View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 06:14 PM   #1218
SkinnyG

Re: SkinnyG's '61 Apache

DAY 8 in trying to get it to run

I'm pretty sure it's not the TAC module. Looking into the Pedal now.

I did take it for a drive around the neighbourhood. Feels tight, purposeful, sounds awesome. MUCH better with sound deadener and carpet inside. Made it to my street before the CEL popped up again.

Also just got back from a whirlwind tour of the western States. Drove from BC through the Oregon Coast. People still don't speed in Oregon.

Toured Alcatraz

Did Disneyland and Universal Studios. Noticing that actually all o'y'all are really courteous drivers, even in LA.

Drove to the Grand Canyon - that is mind-blowing, pictures do not do it justice.

Stopped at Kindig-It Design in Salt Lake City and told Dave Kindig how much I appreciate that they SHOW how they do things, I learn so much, and find them hugely inspirational. Felt a bit like meeting Elvis; a bit surreal - he's one of my current heros.

Then two 12-hour driving days to get back home a bit early. The truck isn't going to make it to school on the first day. Hopefully not much later though.
Lotus Super 7 Replica: Scratch-built street-legal rollerskate

Last edited by SkinnyG; 09-04-2023 at 12:20 PM.
SkinnyG is offline   Reply With Quote