View Single Post
Old 09-19-2023, 05:01 PM   #21
daveshilling

Re: Modify 1960 Chevy front guards for 55-59 bumpers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58CameoAZ View Post
Nope! NO SIR Dave! You are letting him off easy by saying that and he keeps getting away with all the Cheap shots that do spew out of his mouth all the time on this Forum for years!, Its Called Respect Dave! Respect for One another And a Respect that if you don't like it you Keep your Damn Mouth Shut!!! Being Old does not give him the Golden ticket to becoming a total A$$hole! Sorry not buying that! WHY you say? Because i am Old Dave! If you are saying he is OLD He should Know Better and be a better person! and you say Kids these days! Well let me tell you something Dave,
I've raised four kids that are still young and they are WAY Better at giving the Moral and Ethical Respect to others then your so called OLE GRUMP!
I look at it more like... if we were standing around having a beer, and he was being an old grump about my extra chrome on my truck, then I would tell him at least I know when to stop chopping a roof before it looks like a mistake, and we would just have a good old fashioned ribbing. Then take another sip.

Saying chrome is unnecessary decoration on a vehicle made during the age of chrome is just SUCH a old "military man" type of thing to say that ends up just being funny to me.
daveshilling is offline   Reply With Quote