Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2023, 01:58 PM   #167
CSHADES

Re: project 39

swapmeet was going on this last weekend so i thought i would go fri and sat but my body decided fri was enough. so i actually got some work done on sat and sun i welded a bit on the fender that i patched. i decided to get some of the panels stripped that still had paint on them. i hate sanding so whenever i am in the mood to sand i do it because i never know when i might be in the mood again. i hate forcing myself to do something but it all has to be done right? the hood tops were mostly stripped of paint but still needed the bottoms and edges done. the hood sides needed both sides stripped and the license plate surround needed the rust cleaned on the inside.i decided on this truck to remove the hood latch rods and brackets because it is a pain to sand around them. i hope it isnt going to be an issue putting them back together i plan on finding some smooth head bolts or just use some stainless buttonheads. depends on what i can find. i skim coated some mud on all the panels after stripping just so i felt like i accomplished some towards paint.
Attached Images

CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote