Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 12:30 PM   #1013
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by 350TacoZilla View Post
Looking great man! I also like the reverse light idea and it wouldn't be too bad to make a little shim for them if they do need angled some. Looking at it actually seems like a kind of an obvious place that is never used, I even have a bracket for a set of hitch mounted back up lights and never thought to use the plate.
Thanks for looking in. I'm going to get the backup lights wired up. I don't have a switch connected to the shift linkage so I am wiring it into a toggle switch for now. I've also got a fuel delivery problem right now. When I was working on the wiring for the headlights, I was pulling the truck back and forth in the garage as I needed more room to work. Sanity started to run rough as I was moving it. The gas was getting low in the tank so I thought maybe I was running out of gas so I put in 5 gal. before proceeding. Sanity would not start at all. Just turned over and by the way, I am getting NO fuel at the carb. My next thought was I had run out of gas and possibly plugged the filters so I started checking things out.
First, I removed the filter at the outlet of the tank. It looked fine but I decided to bypass it while continuing checking the lines. Oh, and Next I checked the filter by the inlet to the carb. It is fine. I did some checks on the fuel pump It was pumping but it doesn't seem to have enough pressure to get gas to the carb. So I'm guessing the pump is bad. Any thoughts on my problem are welcome.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote