View Single Post
Old 11-18-2023, 02:57 PM   #3
Bochephus88

Re: Idles fine, falls on its face in gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3drburb View Post
I don't know about the codes but just for good measure, check all the fuel lines for damage and replace any inline fuel filter if you haven't.
Best of luck, hopefully the someone here can help with the codes.
Put a new fuel filter in, still having the same problem, tracked the lines from the engine bay all the way back to the pump, there was an area that had crud and felt wet, along with the smell of gas, It wasn't actively leaking but I'm wondering if that could be a contributing factor, I forgot to mention in the original post but in park or neutral I can rev it up no problem, there's also a smell of fuel from the exhaust along with blue smoke. I'm looking into replacement lines now but I've also googled the codes, code 33 said low voltage to the map sensor, and code 34 is high voltage to the map sensor, along with code 45 which was oxygen sensor rich. A buddy of mine said it could possibly be the fuel pump? Which I guess just doesn't make sense to me because it'll still rev up fine, but who knows. Thank you, for your time and the suggestion, I'll be looking into new lines today.
Bochephus88 is offline   Reply With Quote