View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 07:23 AM   #146
special-K
Special Order

Re: Tractor thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62c30 View Post
From Graceland
I think that's the model the guy who's place I'm working on has, a '72 with bucket. His is a beater. We used it the other day to move a 20' laminated beam. It's sitting there idling and rattling, then "tink!" and I notice something drop to the ground. The hydraulic pump broke. He's a funny guy. He's looking at the part saying, "it's been rattling like that for years. Why did it have to break now? Look, you can see it wore because the bolt was missing". Uh yeah? The good thing is the dealer had some parts and ordered the rest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Bee View Post
thanks for all the pictures!

looks like I need to get out more, got some traveling to do when I retire
You and me both. I think we need a museum thread in the meantime. I keep hearing about more and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62c30 View Post
Here are some from the Waterloo engine works I believe. It's been about 7-8 years ago
That place must be amazing.

More from the local show. We have several shows like this around the region. Last picture is the Barnes Bros and a son running the rock crusher
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote