View Single Post
Old 01-17-2024, 05:26 PM   #39
Nick_R_23

Re: Why the **** won’t my rear brakes work??

Thanks, hoping to bleed the brakes next chance I get and see how it does. If this doesn’t work, my only thought is to replace the hydroboost unit with a new one as I’m on the fence as to whether this is really a good functioning unit or not. Doesn’t seem like it kicks the brake pedal back on startup much at all if it’s pressed and held, which is what many places state can be an indication of a faulty unit.

I’m sure the fleet has changed quite a bit. Currently it’s this ‘78 K20 which is just about roadworthy aside from the brakes and a couple really small things, the ‘74 Nova which I’ve now sourced a -638 roller block which is at the machine shop getting billet splayed mains and a Molnar 3.75” crank and rods and Mahle forged pistons along with the 4L80E on the stand ready for a ProBuilt kit with all the Sonnax goodies, and the Exocet is still kicking around too - some of the large parts like coil overs and rear subframe have been on back order for like 2 years now. We’re also potentially signing on a low mileage, one owner 2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD within the next week or so. I guess you can’t take the money with you LOL.
Nick_R_23 is offline   Reply With Quote