View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:37 AM   #9
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3757chevy View Post
I went to my Mother in Laws house and put up a security camera . About a month ago some one came up late at night and kicked her front door and broke the trim on it so I replaced that . We should be able to see who did it if it happens again.
That sucks. But that's great what you did. Takin' good care of mom
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldawg142 View Post
can just picture that with some 31" or 32" mudders on it
How about on a Baja Bus? I sold it to my girlfriend and she wrecked it. I found her another (cooler) Bus and was doing the transition when she met her HS sweetheart and gave me the boot. "But I haven't finished the Bus yet"
Name:  DSCN0307.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  48.4 KB
Name:  DSCN0069.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  28.2 KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
Chrome has it's place but that's not every place. I like your idea on the Zinc. I just want things to look clean and not have some cheap Chinese chrome job on anything, but I don't want to black out everything either. I think that's overkill. I just want to find a happy medium between the two.
what about the rubber kind? Yes black, but for an obvious reason. No spring to wear out or break.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote