Post Whore

Re: Facebook Marketplace finds

1967-72 gmc g10
$3,500
Listed 3 weeks ago in Paragould, AR
Details
Condition
Used - Fair
67-72 project truck, I have the parts to put it all back together. Parts pictures are included not all goes with it, just showing I have the parts. To many projects not enough time for any. Was going to build a few that I have to sell where I can build my keeper. Not looking like I値l get there, so selling for what I can. I知 asking 3,500obo shoot me a reasonable offer see what we can do.
1967-72 gmc g10
$3,500
Details
Condition
Used - Fair
67-72 project truck, I have the parts to put it all back together. Parts pictures are included not all goes with it, just showing I have the parts. To many projects not enough time for any. Was going to build a few that I have to sell where I can build my keeper. Not looking like I値l get there, so selling for what I can. I知 asking 3,500obo shoot me a reasonable offer see what we can do.
1967-72 gmc g10
$3,500
Details
Condition
Used - Fair
67-72 project truck, I have the parts to put it all back together. Parts pictures are included not all goes with it, just showing I have the parts. To many projects not enough time for any. Was going to build a few that I have to sell where I can build my keeper. Not looking like I値l get there, so selling for what I can. I知 asking 3,500obo shoot me a reasonable offer see what we can do. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...b-c8c2cf720439
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote