Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2024, 08:12 PM   #13495
Wikid61
Post Whore

Re: Facebook Finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...10997868%22%7D Classic Car Projects - Hot Rods - Rat Rods
$1,500
Listed 7 weeks ago in Kalispell, MT
Details
Condition
Used - Fair
Brand
All
EDIT: We had a great week of getting people out to the yard and sold a lot of vehichles, there is still a ton left and plenty of desirable ones. I will try to get to everyone in order and schedule more people for next week but we have had over 300 people reach out now and I cant possibly meet with every person. We do intend to do some larger, open to the public events in the future. We also plan to bring in
more classic cars and trucks in the future.

We have 300+ classic vehicles that we are opening up for sale. Everything from early 30s through mid 70s. We will set up appointments to view but we are seeking good homes that will actually use and restore these American icons and not just let them sit for 20 years. We are in no rush to sell everything off and this is not a fire sale of grandpas collection for dirt cheap or anything like that. This collection was amassed over 40 years at a local salvage yard and we are car enthusiast ourselves. But I cant keep and restore them all! Some are more complete than others, and they all need lots of work. Prices will start at $1500 with no exceptions, some of the more desirable vehicles will be more. I am slowing working through them to make an inventory list and I will asses prices as we get interest. Nothing will be sold with titles only bill of sales.

If you have interest please reach out via messanger and I will get back to you in order of inquires. If you already happen to know where we are located please do not just show up prior to setting up a time to view. We are super busy and need to keep things organized.
Kalispell, MT
Location is approximate
Seller information
Colten Hart
Attached Images

Wikid61 is online now   Reply With Quote