View Single Post
Old 05-06-2024, 10:34 AM   #58
hdrolling

Re: 72 getting rid of the 90's mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGN View Post
Wow many of nice things your doing, the glove box door for one really help make a boom to your already nice interior. Your under dash wiring is it made to original fit like unplug the old and plug in the new, I'd like to change mind out too new original Nice truck you got yourself there ��.
NGN
Nick
Thank you.
I decided to order a TMI dash pad, black with red stich. I've wanted one for years and the price has always kept me from ordering, finally bit the bullet.

I figured if I was going to be inside the dash replacing the wiring it would be a good time to do the dash pad as well since the gauges will already be out.

I also have some new Holly retrobright headlights coming, I like the ones I have but they're designed for motorcycles and it shows at night. Hopefully these new Holly headlights will make it brighter to drive at night, with no AC yet mornings and nights is when its cool enough to go out for drives.

I do have a headliner but its all red and the trim around it is broken in several places, not something you see unless you look up but I decided to get that corrected also.
Ordered a new trim ring and while it's out Ill have a shop recover it in red houndstooth, another item I've been wanting to do for a while and finally checking it off the list.
Attached Images