View Single Post
Old 02-27-2024, 06:52 AM   #3
Gumby83

Re: 1965 C10 - Turbo LS Ratrod

Decided while i am at it, the keg has to go, its too small. so i picked up a 120L/34gallon(?) fuel cell, put a diesel sump kit on it and chained it down to the wood in the bed. I decided i was going to relocate the battery into a Milwaukee box in the back as well. after this i felt the side profile of the truck needed something. so i build a rollbar to hold the transmission cooler. I wanted some chop so i also put in a Comp Thumpr NSR Cam, i pulled the Factory GM ECM, threw it out along with the wiring in favor of a Holley Terminator X Max. I also pulled the 700R4 and replaced it with a 4L80e with a HD2 Transgo Shift kit and a 258mm Circle D 3400 stall lockup converter.

Work ended shortly after this, which is when i took it in to get a out of province inspection done, it failed.. and i rented a shop near where i lived and things snowballed. (i was working away from home, and spend my free time in the shop. hence the loader car-lift.. and no. i didnt go under it while it was suspended by the loader.)

Last edited by Gumby83; 02-27-2024 at 07:10 AM.
Gumby83 is offline   Reply With Quote