Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2023, 09:23 PM   #66
TKCR

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by texarback View Post
They have made it clear that they will refund the money if I want to cancel.

I don’t cancel because I don’t know if they fill orders based on order date. If I cancel and then reorder then am I at the back of the line? They won’t say. I also don’t know when things are in stock. Again, they don’t say.

See the confusion?

I looked into the law and the poster above isn't right. There is no law that says it’s illegal to sell something that is out of stock or back ordered. They law simply says that the seller can’t hold your money and deny if you want to cancel. USA is more than willing to cancel the order and give me my money back.

I simply don’t want to piss them off by threatening or claiming bogus stuff.

I’ll continue to wait and hopefully the items ship some time this year.
I can confirm, that if you cancel and then reorder, you will be back at the bottom on the list.
I know it’s confusing when they say the stuff is in stock, but technically all the orders are “made to order”. They never have door panels or dashes done ahead of time. If they do, it’s a rarity. So this tells the volume of orders they are doing.
And then they rely on their suppliers for some of the materials. If a supplier is back ordered, then that pus USA1 in delay mode. That is where the major problems stem from, is them getting the supplies they need to make/fill the large amounts of orders.
And remember, they are a small company of about 20-25 people.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote