Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 07:28 PM   #68
TKCR

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Makeit View Post
they're way too busy to hire additional staff or brush up on basic logistics & supply chain management.

strange business plan.
Biggest issue is getting people to work. It’s not just them, that’s a problem everywhere.
Now with me, I’ve been “yelled at”, saying I needed to hire more help, lol, because of long lead times. Most people are not patient, they want something and they want it NOW. I had to laugh at them when they got angry with me about the lead times, but I’m only 1 person doing what I do at home. So I have no desire to “hire” help, nor would I. So obviously they thought I was some sort of a business with employees, which is not the case.
When it comes to USA1, same thing, everyone just assumes that they can just “hire” more help. Their business is small. So to expand, that cost money and finding the right place to do just that. And then make the move. It’s not always ideal to do things that everyone thinks they should do. Like my situation, because people think I should hire more help, doesn’t mean I can.
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote