Thread: Mulk's 8-Lugger
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 12:00 AM   #43
Mulk

Re: Mulk's 8-Lugger

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words...

Today was one of those days. Didn't really get any thing I started finished. Frustrating to say the least.

I blew apart the front suspension, cleaned and painted a few of the parts. I then started mocking-up the 'bags, and didn't like the lower mounts. They take up too much space, and the 'bag rubbed when it was compressed. I'm just gonna build some cups tomorrow after work.

So I moved on to mounting to headers. Drivers side.... No problem. Went together with ease. Passenger side was a different story. I'm gonna have to clearance the frame, and a small "wing" portion of the trans housing on the 400. Wasn't in the mood for that.....

Moved-on to installing new alternator, and of course, nothing lines-up. So now I'll need to massage the brackets so the belts are aligned.

So.... It wasn't a perfect day. But any day spent wrenchin' in the garage, beats a day at work. And on the positive side... I'm half-way done with three projects
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

'68 C20 Suburban, Bagged with Suicide 3rd Door, and Loaded with a 396 - Under Construction
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=403690
Mulk is offline   Reply With Quote