View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 08:04 PM   #1558
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

I'm watching as the paint chips fly off my neighbor's house, and land all over the place. Like my driveway and side yard. One of the benefits of acreage is not having to put up with that, but my wife wants to stay here and never move again. The painters went at it with a pressure washer yesterday, and circular sanders like car buffers today. I moved my vehicles (after the neighbor warned me about 2 hours before the painters started) yesterday, but left them there today. I for certain am not going to have them in the driveway when they start painting. These people always hire buffoons, it never fails. They'll get overspray all over everything. We had our house painted in '03 or so, and the painters made no sort of mess in the neighborhood. I was working out of town when the work was done, but was back and forth and could see that they weren't pigging the place up. I don't want to park my vehicles too far away, because the wife is the one who likes to vandalize things, and is the reason we have security cams up.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is offline   Reply With Quote