View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 05:47 PM   #1610
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

It's energizing for me. I have a hard time stopping. I got to 40 loads and couldn't stop till I hit 45, which got me to the opposite front corner. Before I go dump the wheelbarrow I bring up another bucket full, even if it's supposed to be the last load. Get back with the wheelbarrow empty and might as well dump that bucket in. Then it's only three more and the wheelbarrow is ready to be dumped tomorrow. But why wait, go ahead and dump. Just trying to keep the momentum going while I'm motivated. I'm not saying it's work I love doing. So better git while the gittin's good. I'm trying to get all these bigger projects behind me so I can feel good about goofing off. I just bought a bicycle and a kayak. I hope by next spring I can start taking more leisure time and put those to good use. I also need to get back to my trucks

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote