View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 11:04 PM   #1613
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Im sitting on the couch reading this. Too lazy to get up and fill my water glass. I clinked my glass with the remote to get my honeys attention ... Nothing. Probably better she didnt hear anyway.
Oh she heard alright I don't want you guys to misjudge me. I can be as lazy as the next guy. Part of my motivation is the great weather and knowing DST is coming. For the barn move it's get the concrete poured so it can cure a while before doing anything else. I'll do that next weekend. It's 100% prepped
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
For the floor I’m going to use 4x4s and 5/8 exterior plywood . Basically the 4x4s are the nailers and fill the square with item 4 cover with heavy plastic then screw down the ply. Did this in the pole barn at my moms 40 years ago no issues even put a 4 post lift in there on 3x3 1/4 inch steel plates under the legs . Running the lights with my road find generator
That will be nice with the floor. It's nice now. More room than I expected to see

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote