Thread: project 39
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2022, 11:24 AM   #109
CSHADES

Re: project 39

got the condenser and trans cooler brackets made and fitted. ran the condenser lines and hoses to a bulkhead on the radiator support. i had made the trans lines previously but after the radiator install i wasnt happy with them. i also had to rethink the trans cooler lines. the trans cooler was a left over new part from a caravan. of course the trans lines are 5/16 at the trans and the cooler had 3/8 lines. there also wasnt enough line on the cooler just to make new flared ends so i had to make new 3/8 lines for the cooler. the cooler uses a push connect style with an o-ring. i seem to always fight with making push connect ends but after a couple of tries i finally got a pair that looked good. came up with a adapter to hook the 5/16 and 3/8 lines together with no hoses. now i just need to finish up the mounts drill and tap. then finish running a/c hoses and have those crimped. i also ordered the cruise control for it this morning so i get that fitted around the a/c components. like i said before 10lbs of stuff in a 5lb bag.
Attached Images

CSHADES is offline   Reply With Quote