View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 10:01 PM   #5562
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

I got the ok from my neck surgeon and my shoulder surgeon to go to the gym. I joined Planet Fitness, its new, and clean, and low key.

I went in and walked on the treadmill for a little while and I noticed a machine like Ive been using at my PT appointments. Its like an exercise bicycle except that is has little handles instead of pedals and its shoulder high. You can "pedal" it forwards and backward using your hands, arms and shoulders. PT guy says its good for shoulders.

So I hopped on and started pressing buttons, nothing. So I was thinking maybe I have to get it in motion before the screen popped up, yep that was it. I took several attempts to get it dialed in and then hitting enter, stupid thing kept shutting off.

Head hung low I went up to the desk and asked the young lady worker to give me a hand.
No problem sir, lets take a look. She came over and told me she had never used this machine before ... Oh great. I told her what I was doing only this time when I peddled I let her push the buttons, same buttons I was pushing. Boom, it worked. Good grief.

Last edited by CG; 04-15-2024 at 10:06 PM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote