View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:20 AM   #1
64chevtruck

64 Chev C10 Slam (Noob Style)

Hi guys, Ive driven chev trucks all my life and always wanted one that would settle to the ground when I came to a stop. Air bags seemed like the right choice,

Ive had this truck for about 10 years and got tired of watching it rust into the ground about 2 months back, Ive been working on it ever since, and found this forum to be priceless for inspiration and info, Thanks to everyone who has posted a build thread on here, I start this one now in hopes it may help someone in the future in some way.

Heres a pic of the truck right after I stripped the bed and painted the rims red, It all started out the fawn brown and rust, I know you fellows down south love the patina, but up here in WA state we call it rust.

Motor was rebuilt a few years ago and never finished till recently,

1967 292 inline, Lug Ported goodwrench head w 305 valves, stainless steel pushrods, propane pistons, HEI ignition, 6 lbs shaved off the flywheel, Langdon Headers, Offenhauser dual carb intake, Webber 2 barrel carbs, and Dual 2.25 custom exhaust with short glass packs. it sounds like a Bi Plane.

More pics soon

Andy
Attached Images

Last edited by 64chevtruck; 03-10-2014 at 04:48 PM.
64chevtruck is offline   Reply With Quote