View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #233
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

To mount your 1999 hydroboost unit you will need this booster bracket and the hydroboost mounting plate in this thread. Then everything will bolt together. However you will have to lengthen the hydroboost pushrod. There are a few ways to go about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary_66 View Post
I have a 1966 chevy C10 and a 1999 chevy 2500 HydroBoost what plate and spacer do I need and will the brake rod on the hydro work Thanks Gary
Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean by 'booster mounting bracket that uses the original master cylinder for brakes and clutch". Are you talking about my '60-'62 booster bracket with the hydraulic clutch? This hydroboost mounting plate fits ALL of my booster brackets no matter what year of truck the booster bracket is for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryPirate View Post
Hey CaptainFab,
I saw you mention in one of your posts that this plate will work with your booster mounting brackets.

Does that mean it's compatible with the booster mounting bracket (i guess it's more of a kit) that you make for the trucks that use the original master cylinder for the brakes and the clutch?

Thanks!
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote