View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #1630
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
You do remarkable work on your place. It's going to be really dialed in when you put it on the market.
Funny how the state of my cellar and foundation never concerned me all these years. I considered myself done here 30 years ago. Looking at moving on I realized I couldn't expect others to accept things I have. It would have been nice if I had done this cellar work 30 years ago so it could have been more for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 72c20customcamper View Post
Built a few apple crates with some fresh milled ash . I’ll have 10 or 12 when I’m done have 5 made now
Getting set for winter. All sorts of tasty apple dishes in the comfort of wood heat.

I didn't have work last Tuesday so I poured the stem wall for the barn. Got the forms stripped and now it can cure a while. Back to digging in the cellar now.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote