View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 07:05 AM   #1658
special-K
Special Order

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
Looked at the mess that keeps growing. One of these days I have to actually sort thru it and put all this stuff up in a semi organized fashion. I normally am much better, but all this stuff coming in with the 70, just have not had time to catch up yet.

Soon as we get things settled at my friends widow's place I'll get onto it.
I've been there before. I had rented a barn on a farm for years, then the place finally sold, 60 days to clear out. It all had to come back to my house and I needed to create space for it all
Name:  IMG_0724.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  80.3 KB

I managed to get everything put somewhere. That was some time ago. Now, I'm moving a building. So, everything had to be cleared out and put somewhere. It has an upstairs that was full of stuff, too. My screened picnic house is stuffed full of things, I have things in corners of my house, in the wood shed, garage, and I built a small pavilion directly next to this building to roll heavy stuff into. This building I built in '88 and was quite a conglomeration of things. It will be nice to be done and get everything back in place.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote