View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 12:00 AM   #1
ProjectDD
Paint, Body & Metalworker

New but Not New.. 2008 Member Finally Buys a C10

Joined when I was 21, now soon to be 38. I officially bought a 67 c10 long bed last week. Probably for the best it took this long as I'm now an 18yr body/paint/metalwork professional. I now posses the talent to do anything with a vehicle to the highest of skill. I'm taking the next year to acquire parts and plan my build while finishing up a few customer jobs. I'll then be taking 1 year to build it. Depending on how hard I want to work myself, I can put 2000-3000hrs on it in a year.

The title and door jamb VIN say 67, the front end say 71/72. The bed says 67. Is there anything else that would prove the truck is truly a 67. Has a Goodwrench 350. Currently doesn't run but it should. Needs a passenger door and bed. Some patch work as been done and will get redone but overall seems decent.

I paid $2500, I think it was a fair price. I see the rust buckets for sale on FB marketplace in this price range so that helped me pull the trigger.

Some of my work I've done in my career. 18 Years as a painter and bodyguy. Around 10 yrs of metalwork experience. If anyone wants to see more. I have a touch over 400 photos on my IG from the last 10 years.

k_courtright is my IG

BTW, is there a moderator or admin that can change my Profile name?

ProjectDD is offline   Reply With Quote