View Single Post
Old 07-04-2014, 01:22 PM   #109
Advanced Design

Re: 48 Burb, bagged, 5.3, 20 year wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceburgh View Post
awesome...good on you
Happy to see young guys get into it. I am in 44 and many times I am the youngest street rodder at any show or cruise I go to
Apologies it was Iceburgh that mentioned often being the youngest at a rod event. We've noticed when we go to the Street Rod Nationals in Louisville we are among the younger set in our early 50's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4fivewindow View Post
It's a different world down here most all my friends and I love old hotrods and we are all in our early 20s... I'm 22
That is awesome! And been enjoying your work on your truck....you do really nice work. Makes me hesitate to post up my hack pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48ChevBagged View Post
Awesome story and even more awesome what you did for him. Your suburban is looking great. Love seeing the progress pictures. Keep up the good work. Wish I would have ran the whole power tour we would have ran into each other. There is always next year though.
Thanks 48 ChevBagged. We will stay hard at it. Still kinda kicking myself for not buying your 'Burb in PCB. PO and I were so close on making a deal. Hope we can hook up on Powertour next year as we are currently planning to run the entire trip. Enjoying your truck build(s) on FB!

So yesterday was my birthday and we spent it doing what we wanted to do which was work on the 'Burb. And aging as I am I really appreciate more light so we took care of that.
Attached Images

Advanced Design is offline   Reply With Quote