View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 12:57 AM   #238
Captainfab
60-66 Nut

Re: Power Brake Booster Adapter Bracket

'67-'72 booster bracket is not going to work on your '60 Suburban. You are going to need the '60-'62 booster bracket with the hydraulic clutch in this thread.

http://www.67-72chevytrucks.com/vboa...d.php?t=362375

In addition to those boosters listed in post #1 of each for sale thread, there is a listing elsewhere referenced in post #1, of compatible boosters. Also an expanded list comes with every booster bracket.

There are 3 ways to extend the booster pushrod using the original pushrod to reach the pedal. You can cut and weld, cut and thread and use a coupling nut, or cut and use a sleeve and pin method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERBrian View Post
I'll get back to finish reading the rest of this thread, but I'm looking to add Booster/Master to my 1960 Suburban and I have a 3 speed column shift. It looks like GoNuts accomplished the conversion with an 8" aftermarket booster.

Any info on what would be the rest of the mods? How does it connect to brake pedal and any mods necessary on the steering column? And of course what year, brand, etc do I look for? I'm guessing I'll need a two or three bladder unit for 8".

Once I get that figured out, I'll get my order placed, what's the total on the brackets and what's the shipping time to Kansas?

Thanks!!!
Hydroboost Mounting Plates HERE
Captainfab is offline   Reply With Quote