View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 08:04 PM   #965
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

well, i finally got around to test some of the wiring. so these ez wiring kits already come with terminals for the column plug, you just snap them into the corresponding connector that matches the steering column plug. a few of them were crimped right at the connector, making it nearly impossible to squeeze into the plug. i had an extra connector laying around, along with the correct terminals, so i cut them all off and re crimped them the way i wanted to make them easy to snap in. once i did this, everything started working. the wires were all in the correct spot, but im guessing the way they were crimped they would not seat all the way in. blinkers, hazards, brake lights, even fixed the odd feed back light i was getting when pressing the brake pedal.

i snapped all the light covers on to make it look like a truck now. so, im thinking of transfering the title, that way i can work on getting it street legal. i ordered the SEM high build primer in a gallon can, and a quart of the SEM hot rod black. plan on getting the window frame painted so i can FINALLY get the damn front windshield in it. LONG way to go but i "think" i might be able to make a show this year. probably not finished...but at least it might be there!

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote