View Single Post
Old 10-23-2022, 09:41 AM   #1145
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

So, while Craig made some major business decisions and transactions in the Big Smoke and ate meals worth a small African countries GDP and shared his views…..

I did my day job, got a great email from my agency (about money) and got inquisitive and impatient about this thing I was hoping to buy.

So I messaged Emma, the seller to ask for some better photos.

I was being hopeful here, and did not identify myself as the actual finacier…..

So promptly I got these……

Followed by these.

Much better than the ones in the ad, you will agree.

They confirmed to me mainly that it seemed intact, the body was in really good condition for a 28 year old tractor.

Also, very importantly, in fact most important, that it was a steel bodied tractor.

I have been offered very kindly before, a complete, running lawn tractor by a very good man, but declined because it was modern plastic bodied one.

In retrospect of course, one could make up some body, or add a Dodgem body over it with some supports.

I forwarded the pics to Craig, without explanation and he assumed that I had pulled them off the internet.

When I told him on Thursday that it was the actual tractor, he was pretty chuffed for me.

I had hoped that the small trailer I recently tidied up and put new tyres on, would fit it, but it is longer and wider, so I have popped it onto FB marketplace for a trade or for sale, in order to get something a bit bigger or ideally a flatbed chassis that will take the tractor and on decent sized wheels like the 14” this one has fitted. Behind the Rezin Rockit.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote