View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:14 PM   #643
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCHEVYMANxX View Post
just read thru your build. Nice work ! por 15 would work great on that frame, and it likes to go on top of rust.
thanks..i try not to look at the frame..lol. it will be covered up anyways..still thinking about doing the front tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSK View Post
Whats up Kev you making any head way on this thing?
well, i did, then went way back.

i finally got the motor in position to fire..sort of. i got the tank cleaned up, raised and painted (gonna have to make a new filler hole). i got everything for the motor to crank, was trying to set TDC to stab the distributor..so i go to rotate the motor and just before a full turn it stopped on me. went to turn it back the other way and again..just before full turn it stops again. i posted a thread in the engine section and from the advise i got from there...its gonna have to be pulled it replaced or worked on. sucks big time...

for now im gonna get the seats mounted, and get the whole truck back together for body work. i did get some grant hinges so i can work on getting the hood on, also an EDC for the air ride, some struts for the liftgate mod..the rest was pretty much blown on the stuff for motor...which is useless for now.

i may just pull all of my new stuff off the motor and sell the block and heads and look for something else..i got a $1600-1800 quote for a rebuild..and thats nowhere near my budget for now.

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote