Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2023, 02:37 PM   #34
texarback

Re: USA1 Industries

I visit a few Square Body websites and have been watching these threads to see if people are getting door panels that have been ordered.

It appears not...

On June 27th 2022 I ordered Slate Blue door panels, bags and sun visors. Almost a year and I have no clue on availability likelihood. I email them once a month and they do respond. But it is always a canned response. The email responses all say "There is no ETA at this time. We are currently working to have all items in stock without a lead time. If you do not want to leave an item on backorder please consider canceling and reordering when they become available. Our apologies."

I don't have an issue so much with the lengthy delay. They can't help that. What they can help is letting people order items that are not in stock. Their website doesn't tell you if something is on back order.

I keep my order because I think, "Surly it is any day now." I also am in no need for the panels as I'm a long way from having the body back on the frame much less doors on the body. But, I do need the panels and they are the only firm that offered GM factory colors like Slate Blue.

I do have the paint from them so I suppose at some point I'll cancel and order from LMC and just shoot the color myself.
texarback is offline   Reply With Quote