Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2023, 08:51 PM   #39
Bloodhound

Re: USA1 Industries

My apologies, prepare for the rant, but this has been driving me nuts.

I ordered a set of carmine red 81-87 door panels in March of 2022. And of course paid up front like we all do. Here is what is in their order confirmation email (highlight by me):

"Due to the popularity of our products, interior such as Door panels,
Dash pads and Seat covers are currently made to order and usually
ships within 12-16 weeks
. We ask if you have a time sensitive project
please contact us through phone or email to speak to a customer
service associate."

So I patiently waited until October 28th, THIRTY ONE weeks later and asked for an update. Their response was:

"This order is expected to ship by 11/03/22. We apologize for the delay."

Ok, fantastic. Then nothing. No update. So I patiently waited until April 28th. 2023, TWENTY SIX more weeks, when I asked for another update. Their response was:

"Door panels currently have an end of April/May ETA. If you do not want to leave an item on backorder please consider canceling and reordering when they become available. We apologize for the delay."

So my only option is to cancel the order, that I paid up front for, FIFTY SEVEN weeks prior, and order again?

It is now June and it has been 65 weeks since I ordered, paid in full, and was told a 12-16 week lead time. And every update that I receive, only after I contact them, is a lie. Not only is this horrible customer service, this is called deceptive business practices and is illegal in my state, and in the state that USA1 is located in. PARTICULARLY when payment is required up front. I don't want a refund, I want my damn door panels that I tied up $672.61 for, 65 weeks ago.

So USA1, if you happen to be reading this, the North Carolina Attorney General's Office should be reaching out to you in the next week.

Rant off.
Bloodhound is offline   Reply With Quote