Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 01:51 PM   #43
texarback

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just call me Sean View Post
After one year of telling you to get a refund if you don't like their terms. It looks like they used carefully worded statements, like "estimated time of delivery". An estimate is a rough guess.
100% correct here. Nothing at all to disagree with in this stance.

My only complaint is they surly know after 12 months if they are talking to the manufacturer and how those talks are going. They could just as easily say, "No, we have not communicated with our vendor in 2 years and have no plans to do so. We are going to cancel your order as there is no time line for delivery."

Instead, they say "Hey, cancel your order if you are tired of waiting."

Both are perfectly acceptable in my book but one does contribute to frustration.

And, I can go on their website right now and order the items. How am I to know that if do cancel my order they don't come in tomorrow AND if I were to reorder I get put at the back of the line and miss out again.

It is the lack of clarity that I think is the biggest issue. That isn't a small mom and pop shop issue. That is a mismanagement issue.

Last thing I will say is this:

Their "new" business is Automotive Interiors. This is what the front page says, "USA1 Interiors specializes in reproduction automotive interior products for many classic to current cars and trucks!!! From original materials to custom built seats, door panels and dash pads USA1 Interiors is here to build your dream interior.

It seems to me that they custom build door panels. If that is true, how can there be a supply issue? They control the process. They should know when items should be available. AND, on that site, the door panels are available for purchase.
texarback is offline   Reply With Quote