Thread: USA1 Industries
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2023, 06:48 PM   #47
TKCR

Re: USA1 Industries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodhound View Post
I agree, but they need to stop lying! They can say from the beginning "Dear Bloodhound, our bad, we're really behind and hang in there, it'll be worth it!" They must know I'm on here whining about them here because I literally just received this email out of the blue. Don't worry, just another 12-16 weeks....I'm done whining, carry on.

They are not lying. Trust me, they are thinking that they are going to have the supplies to fill orders, but something will always happen. Things that they can’t control.
Stop and look at the ship containers that end up in the ocean, all the train wreaks and semi’s that crash and burn. That is all someones supplies. Not to mention, people just don’t go to work anymore. There are so many things that come into play.
There was one day I was talking to Randy, he said, and this was just one week quite awhile ago. But they had enough supplies to fill 700 orders of door panels. This was just one week! And they had more orders to fill, and get more orders probably daily. And all along they are waiting on supplies themselves. I’m not trying to make excuses for them. But doing what I’m doing, on such a small scale, I’m seeing how the business side is. And I also see how people can react when they don’t get their stuff in a timely manner. People can be vicious
And let’s not forget all the phone calls and emails they get inundated with. Me alone, I could probably hire 2 people just to handle all the questions, emails and phone calls alone. Which would actually give me more time to get orders done, lol. I just couldn’t imagine what it is like for them. I know it gets hairy for me at times. Especially when I get the guy that literally yells at me on the phone, saying I need to hire more people, so I can get his order done faster. Lol, obviously this ding dong thinks I have a business with employees. AND YES, I’ve been accused of lying too just because I couldn’t meet a timeline. I’ve gotten to the place where I try not to even give timelines, but that doesn’t really help, when people ask that question the most. What’s your timeline, how long is this going take, when am I going to get my stuff?
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote