Thread: Panels only
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2022, 11:59 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Panels only

Im curious how many folks on the board have a panel. I can only think of a couple, LockDoc being the only one that has one that is actually running and driving.

Ive had a panel on and off (the same one) over the last 20 years, give or take. A real love hate kind of relationship. Finally sold it to one of my sons and said ok since you paid for it you can do with it as you wish, I wash my hands of it. Previously I had given it to one of my sons and first thing he wanted to do was sell it. Instead I helped him out financially and took the panel back

A couple of months ago the son that actually paid for the panel decided he wants to sell it, bought a super car instead. He asked me to sell it for him. I sort of put a query out here on the board and of course the answers I got weren't what I wanted to hear lol.

So the panel is mine again haha. Who knows if Ill ever do anything with it. Id probably sell it if an actual real offer came at me instead of the, Im doing you a favor by taking this from you lol. This isnt a for sale thread though so no messages asking about it. Heck Im retired now so who knows, maybe Ill drag it home out of storage? Or maybe Ill just be buried in it someday haha!

Lets see the panels you guys have, projects,drivers, or finished ... inspire me!

Monroe Swap meet May 18-19.
Mike has the same spots for the NW guys he's had forever.
Lunch time BBQ at the spaces.
If you have stuff to sell bring it along.

If you have a question PM stllookn (Mike) here via the board.

https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=851291
CG is offline   Reply With Quote